Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lay me down





Everybody knows that the first five days after the weekend is the hardest.It's one of those inevitable things like, paying taxes or getting a coffee stain on your perfectly crisp white dress.Once the thrill of the weekend quietly subsides there is basically only one thing that always ease us in to the dreads of the weekend bliss hungover,so eloquently described by the one and only Sam Smith; "Can I lay by your side, next to you, you -And make sure you’re alright?I’ll take care of you, And I don’t want to be here if I can’t be with you tonight."
And while doing so, please dress up in this perfect cozy coach ensemble!


x Elisabeth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alle vet at de første fem dagene etter helgen er hardest.Det er en av de uunngåelige sakene som å betale skatt eller få en rødvinsflekk på den perfekt kritthvite kjolen.Når spenningen fra helgen stillferdig subsidierer, er det bare én ting som alltid sender oss mykt mot starten på en ny uke, så treffende beskrevet av Sam Smith; "Can I lay by your side, next to you, you -And make sure you’re alright?I’ll take care of you, And I don’t want to be here if I can’t be with you tonight."
Og mens du gjør det,- kle deg i dette deilige sofakos ensemblet!

x Elisabeth


1.Byredo scented candle(personal favorite; cotton poplin)


2.Ole Lynggaard lace gold 1.65ct diamond ring


3. Like you don't know what that is


4.Eberjey   Heather cropped jersey pajama pants


5.SFERRA Cashmere Dorsey Throw


6.EBERJEY Heather jersey pajama top


7.Orrefors Dizzy Diamond Goblet


8.La perla chemise

No comments:

Post a Comment